Hey guys! It’s my birthday! And in light of my 21st birthday, I want to share 21 things about me that you probably don’t know! This was inspired by Aspyn Ovards 22 Things blog post!
- I love avocados! I literally will eat them with any and everything. No shame.
- I’m moving to a town with less than 300 people! So tiny!!
- My dream is to be a florist and open up my own flower shop!
- I love rap music, and some of my favorite artists are J. Cole, Lil Skies, Post Malone and 6lack!
- I own about 50 succulents, 1 cactus and they’re all in my house (I have a problem, hehe)
- My favorite color is a soft pink
- Animals and babies are my weakness!! They’re so cute!
- I love to paint and draw, and I would love to make a career out of those hobbies someday!
- I drive a Prius
- I can’t swim (insert vine here)
- Growing up, I always wanted to be a mom. That was the only thing I was absolutely certain of when I was young!
- I have this overwhelming desire to travel (but who doesn’t, right!?)
- The coast absolutely has my heart!!
- I’m a sucker for strawberry crepes!!
- I played college softball! A total of 13 years I played!
- My favorite artist is probably Leonid Afremov, check out his work, it’s absolutely gorgeous!!
- The first concert I’ve ever been to was The Cheetah Girls and they were POPPIN
- I’m totally ocd about everything. Like, everything.
- Red skittles are my fav
- I feel like I’m myself most when I’m in nature
- I love my family unconditionally, and they are my entire world!
Guys, I just want to let you know how much I appreciate you and your birthday wishes! I had an amazing day! So thank you all so much for reading and getting to know me!!