So this toast is so good, I just want to make a blog post with the recipe! It’s also super easy if you’re a horrible chef like me! I also named this “bomb ass toast” for short ; ) but call it what you will.
- 1 banana
- (Organic) peanut butter (I used organic, you definitely don’t have to)
- Potato bread (or any bread, your choice of course)
- Stick your potato bread (or whatever bread) into the toaster for a few (minutes??).. however you like your toast! I like mine golden brown : )
- Slice up your banana while waiting for your toast!
- When your toast is done, spread that peanut butter allllllll over! I love it, so you betcha I put a TON on.
- Neatly arrange your banana slices, and I mean NEATLY. We all have OCD, I know it.
- Sprinkle raisins and quinoa, as many as you’d like!!
If you guys tried it or can’t wait to try it, shoot me a message or tag me in a post of a picture of it!! I can’t wait!